What Close Coaching is and what this blog will be about

 

I have an uncommon way of healing myself physically which is also my path of spiritual growth. I call it being Closely Coached. Unexpected sightings of usually elusive animals or the blooming of a flower in the dormant season are often interpreted by observant people as messages of guidance from the divine. Many people follow in her book, You Can Heal Your Life (1984),‘the list’ of ailments and areas of the body that Louise Hay connected with life issues to be addressed. Jesus taught the Kenotic method of self-emptying that I have recommended to many people and continue to use myself in conjunction with these other methods. 

 

I use all of it because I believe the purpose of obstacles, injuries, illnesses, etc., is to identify what needs to be cleared away so I (we) can understand clearly what I am to do while I am here. 

Isn’t that what we are all trying to do? Are we not all turning to religion, non-religion, ancient philosophies, or New Age teachings to figure out why our lives are so painful and difficult? We figure that if we can align with a system that seems to have the answers, our ride will be less bumpy. If my neighbor is not capable of figuring things out, he will attach himself—body, soul, and wallet—to someone who claims to have figured things out and promises to protect his followers.

I know better than to make that claim. What I know is that resentments, guilt, clinging to past accomplishments, and desiring the elimination of a person or group of people block knowing anything.

I also know knowing has a daily component. What I notice around myself, learn about myself, and clear within myself reveals my future, one scene at a time. This process also clears my anxiety and fear of jump-scares from the world. Every bad memory I can remove, every bad desire I can empty and deflate, the more experience I gain in removing damaging issues from myself, and the more I trust my ability to live true to why I am here.

I write on Substack essays of what I am learning about life. But this more publicly accessible blog is where I will be sharing specific instances of being Closely Coached. Please feel free to share in the Comments your own experiences of being Closely Coached and how you grew or healed from it.

Blessings to you all, Kitsy 


Coming Soon: The Bobcat on the Porch; 

20 Bicycles in Tight Formation: 

The Lone Hydrangea Bloom; 

3 Hawks Flying in Sync with the song Layla;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coming Soon...

20 Cyclists in Tight Formation